Practical Research (from idea to outline)
A step by step approach to research that concludes with a clear outline for your research paper, project, or proposal.
- The first thing you will achieve, even before you complete this course is having a research topic you can complete in a reasonable time!
- By the end of this course you will have a clear outline containing your problem statement and purpose statement for your research.
- Students only need a general understanding of research or the research process.
Are you still staring at a blank page or blank screen, trying to figure out where or how to start your research paper, project, or proposal?
Maybe you’re unsure of what you want to research or if you have a topic, you may not be sure where to start.
Don’t simply hope inspiration strikes; hope is not a plan. Instead, you can be proactive starting right now!
Just follow the steps I share with you here and in 90 minutes or less, you can have a solid start on your next research paper, project or proposal!
This course is specifically designed for students and researchers who don’t want to waste time wading through a ton of textbooks, or stumbling around on the Internet, to find partial and incomplete information.
Contrary to popular belief the starting point for your research is not Chapter 1: Introduction!
In this course I’ll show you the top four critical elements found in every successful research paper, project, or proposal, and how to construct them. When you follow my step-by-step process you will finish with an outline for your research paper, project, or proposal which will include:
· a specific research topic you can actually research
· a compelling research title to grab the readers attention
· a clear problem statement which defines the issue in your research and justifies your work effort; and
· a bold purpose statement that demonstrates the potential value of your completed research
Other courses can help you understand the importance of your research, but my course shows you how to start your research.
- This course is designed for the beginner working on developing a research project proposal.
- This course will be especially beneficial to those who have no idea where to begin their research!
|Course Learning Outcomes||00:00:00|
|Introduction to a Research Title||00:00:00|
|Create an interesting Newspaper Headline||00:00:00|
|Complete a “Newspaper Headline”||00:00:00|
|Research Topic and Newspaper Headline!||00:00:00|
|Creating your Purpose Statement||00:00:00|
|How to find and cite your sources in your Research Paper||00:00:00|
|BONUS Section! How to Automate your Research||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.